Photo by Sea Heart City Press.
Drumroll please... the results are in! Meredith of Sea Heart City Press & I got together to go over the 50 submissions we received (Seriously! You guys are awesome!). Thank you to EVERYONE that submitted an idea. There were so many great card ideas that it was so hard to narrow it down to one winner... so we picked two! We also have some honorable mentions that we think are too good not too mention.
1) "Social Media Milestones" by Allison Michaels
2) "I'm so proud of you (for putting your tax return in savings instead of buying that really, really expensive handbag!)" by Danielle Morris
3) "You survived and THRIVED... on a Monday!" by Sarah Waybright
4) "Congrats on breaking off that super unhealthy friendship!" by Will Van Der Veen
5) "You made the right choice to stay home from that party and take a bath instead. I approve. Good job!" by Alex Laughlin
Meredith & I will be getting together to design the two winning card ideas! Those winners will have their name on the back of the limited edition runs in Sea Heart City Press's shop. I will update you all when those designs are done and ready for purchase! Both winners will receive two copies of their card idea and a personalized pack of stationery! Congrats again.